Here are resources that faculty may find useful in light of our move to virtual instruction through January 24, 2022. More information is available at the Center for Teaching and Learning.
Campus Instructional Continuity Resources for Faculty:
- Canvas: Canvas support is available 24/7
- Zoom: How-to resources can be found in the Teaching with Zoom FAQs
- OneIT Service Desk: https://help.charlotte.edu/
- CTL Instructional Continuity Resources: comprehensive planning and help resources
- CTL Teaching Guide: Designing for Flexible Teaching
- CTL workshops:
- Peer Mentors: Faculty from most colleges have volunteered to serve as a peer mentor to assist with issues related to the pivot to remote teaching. Find someone from your college on the *College-Based Faculty Mentors list.
- (*If you would like to serve as a peer mentor, email email@example.com to have your name added to the list.)